Monday, February 25, 2008

Potato Cauliflower Masala

We had way too much Potato and Cauliflower stocked in the fridge. Mom prepared this dish as a surprise for me and I truely loved it. Once treating myself with the curry and hot rotis I immediately noted the recipe lest Mommie forgets the tasty delight she dished out. This dish is best suggested when you have very less time on hand and have to dish out a quick one.

Serves: 2-4 individuals

Ingredients -
Cauliflower florets - 20 pieces (10 C - pre boiled in hot water)
Boiled Potatoes(Cubed) - 4 C
Chilli powder - 1 t
Turmeric powder - 1/2 t
Pepper powder - 1 t
Coriander powder - 1 t
Cumin powder - 1 t
Garam Masala - 1/2 t
Salt - As per taste

Method -
1. Heat ghee in a kadhai.
2. Add potatoes in the kadhai and roast till the edges turn brown.
3. Saute for a while and then add the Cauliflower.
4. Add the masala one by one and mix thoroughly till the masala gets evenly spread.
5. Serve hot with Chapathi or as a side dish for lunch on dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.