Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Garden Produce: Tomatoes


My mother is quite a green thumb. From September last year onwards I badly wanted to try my hand at vegetable farming. So thought of planting Tomato seeds with some dried leaves, kitchen compost waste as manure. My tiny plant has finally grown and has one small flower shooting out. It was sheer pleasure to see the plant growing from one small salping to a mini shrub as it is today. Cannot wait to see it grow and bear Tomatoes which I can use for my daily kitchen preparations.
News! News! - My Baby Tomato Plant (you can see the yellow flower in the picture - her first child) gave birth to three healthy tomatoes this May. The tomatoes were nice and plump. My parents are extremely happy to see the Tomatoes growing. So am I !

1 comment:

  1. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM!!! YUM!!!.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.