Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Decadent Walnut Chocolate Fudge Brownie

This is a simple recipe of a Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge which I'd baked along with my brother, P when he was around. It was great pleasure baking a fudge brownie knowing that I am a completely bake novice. I followed the instructions on the Fudge mix and the taste was too divine!


We finished all the Brownie's in 2 days flat! My picture has not come that good, however the taste was amazing, guess that should satiate my cookery instincts :(

Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker's Walnut Fudge Brownie Mix

Ingredients:
Eggs - 3
Vegetable oil - 3/4 of a cup
Water - 1 cup
Walnut Fudge Brownie Mix pack - 1

Method:
Whisk all the ingredients together, one by one. Provide ample beats as given on the instructions; I gave hand beats clocked to around 150-200. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Pour the mixture in a bake tray which is greased with butter or layered with baking sheet. Dust it with flour if greased with butter. Pour the mix and settle the bake tray in the oven. We baked ours for 12-15 minutes.

Allow to cool. Slice into Brownie sized bites and store in air tight containers. While serving, drizzle some Chocolate sauce and serve with evening tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.