Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pampering with Cheese Pasta

I consider Cheese as a total comfort food. Cheese has this innane sublime quality to lift my spirits especially when it’s a tiring day. I was frantically hunting through my pantry stock to check what I can cook and dish out in 10 minutes flat (this is my highest saturation time when I am hungry). I found Sunfeast Pasta packet lying in the jar. I quickly picked the packet and began my cooking process. Next time around, would try to create my own sauce and cook pasta. Since I was feeling lazy this time aound, I decided to take the short cut route

Serves: 1-2 individuals

Ingredients:
Water – 2 C
Pasta pack – 100 gms
Cheese slice – 1 slice
Herbs – ¼ t

Method:
1.Unpack the pasta content in a pot of boiling water.
2.Add the tastemaker sauce and stir vigourously.
3.Caution: Do not leave the pot unattended. The stirring process
ensures that the sauce does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
4.Stir for around 8 minutes on low flame.
5.Add cheese slice and herbs and continue stirring. When the volume
decreases to half, discontinue and put off the flame and allow the pasta
to settle.
6.After a minute, transfer to serving dish.
7.Serve with bread sticks if you will. Serve when its piping hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.