Friday, December 25, 2009

Cold Milk Chocolate Fudge

Nupur's Recipe Marathon: Day 1


Bad weather and no net connection. Totally bad. I felt extremely disappointed since I''d signed up for Nupur's 7 Day Recipe Marathon. My net was totally going bonkers and the connection was off. Thankfully, today the connection was up and restored (thank God!). Sorry for the miss on 25th Nupur. I have backdated the post for 25th and will begin with full gusto for next few days till 31st. I had made this yummy Cold Chocolate fudge since I wanted a sugar rush after lot of salty diet for days together. I wanted to get rid of most of my pantry items before I usher into the New Year. So this was made on a trial-and-error whim. The taste was very good and hubby also appreciated the experiment. You can also see a Chocolate Fudge Piroutte sitting neatly on the stemware in the picture. Cheerz! We had an awesome Christmas lunch with friends and the festive spirit was all in the air.
Merry Christmas to all my friends!! Tis' the season of sharing and giving.

Recipe Source: Ashwini
Preparation time : 10 minutes

Ingredients:
Cold Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 teaspoons or as per taste
Vanilla Essence/ Extract - 1-2 drops
Cinnamon powder - 1/6 teaspoon or just a pinch
Chocolate Fudge Pirouttes - 1

Method:
Take a glass of cold milk. Mix in the Vanilla essence, sugar and cinnamon powder. Stir well. Add the Chocolate Piroutte and crush a little bit to allow the Fudge of the Piroutte to blend in the milk. Leave some for the crispies to float around for that extra crunch while drinking. Enjoy the Chocolate-y drink during a cold winter evening.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely and delicious! I think my toddler will really appreciate this, I am going to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sheetal Kiran - You bet! I felt likea kid slurping the drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! Looks pretty in the glass too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cookies and milk with a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Linda - Thanks for your comment. You see, I was on a pantry clean-up spree and this one was the quickest.

    @ Bee - Thanks. Yeah the classic kiddy recipe all squished together.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.