Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Garlic Bread ala Ash


There are days when you transport yourself to the Kiddy World. I happened to speak with my niece, the naught brat so much so that I quickly make a Garlic Bread for her which I am sure she would love. I added all her favorite elements as add ons for the Garlic Bread - Chunky Salsa sauce, Coriander leaves and Shredded Mozarella cheese which she loves to devour and gobble up. I named this dish Garlic Bread ala Ash.


Little bit of creativity and soul satisfaction = smiles and cheerz!! Now my niece does not like Coriander leaves, for that matter any humble sight of anything remotely green, so I thought of adding green in a different fashion. Hope she likes the idea of this creative style of consuming Garlic Bread.

Serves: 1 individual

Ingredients:
Garlic Bread - 2 slices
Chunky Salsa sauce - 2 tablespoon
Coriander leaves - 3-4 sprigs (chopped)
Mozarella Cheese (shredded) - 2 tablespoon

Method:
Take each slice of Garlic Bread from freezer. I used Texas Toast brand as I find their breads tasty and easy to bake and serve. Thaw for some time. Warm up on a frying pan or heat up in in microwave for 2-4 minutes with 1 T each of Mozarella cheese.

For garnishing, add a line of Chunky Salsa sauce and top it with Coriander leaves. I created a tiny coconut tree on my breads. Its important to get little creative with kids to make sure they tuck in their yummy fare without any fuss and tantrums. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.