Friday, July 10, 2009

Flan @ Mexican Flavours


Right from childhood I have been a foodie and associate many of the beautiful places I have travelled to with F.O.O.D. Yes! That is right, Food is what makes me smile, rejoice long lost moments, enjoy life and takes me to cloud nine without any doubt.

Fairly recently, I sampled this dessert termed as Flan. The dish is one of the signature dishes of Mexico. Its very similar to Pudding and has a creamy taste. Flan is eaten with great elan and pride by fellow Mexicans. Be it Fried Beans, Mushrooms Wraps, Seared Cactus simply washed down with abundant helpings of Blue Agave Tequila. It is one place where nature is in its best form and the time spent is certainly something one can relinquish for years to come!!
Amen to the good life, love and companionship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.