Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Strawberry Jelly


I am honestly not much of a dessert person. But of late after coming to US, thanks to P I have started liking sweets, that could be partly because P has introduced me to various kinds of sweets and desserts which I had never tasted before. So I decided to try my hand at Jellies and brough a packet of Jelly powder from nearby grocery store. But much to amazement it was quite an easy task and I think it turnd quite well. P added another zing to it with some fruits and the end result was simply superb.


Serves: 2 individuals
Recipe: A typical Jello recipe
Ingredients:
Jelly powder - 1 packet
Water - 2 Cups, one cup boiled and one cup cold water

Method:
Boil a cup of water. Once boiled. add to the serving bowl and add the powder and stir well. If not continuously stirred, lumps would form. Keep stirring for 3 minutes and add cold water (1Cup) after that. Mix well. Allow to settle. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours and your jelly is set.

Serve with fruits and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any comment and would love to hear from you. Trust you enjoy my blog.